Studies show that an average person can spend 4 years of looking down at their cell phones over a lifetime. If observing the people around, they usually scrolled their social feeds, reconnecting to their friends and family who were from afar. Not to mention, the powerful ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE is a successful one because it became viral in social media and raise over $100 million for patient who have ALS.
In 2014, Instagram reaches 300 million users that surpass twitter, and Facebook is continuously has an algorithm updates pushing an organic reach to plummeting death. While LinkedIn is a powerful way to build their brands and Snapchats established as a bigger player by displaying advertisements and sponsored stories. These are the updates that surface of social media changes over the past years.
Social media is critical to every business marketing initiatives because if not having an active social channel, it will be equivalent of showing up to work without posts and it is embarrassing and not accepted to socials. Use social media to do one or several of the following that establishing and growing brand recognition, and improving customer relationships.
Here are some add up strategies that can help in social media marketing plan:
- Build a community and not just a number of followers
- .05% of things that people are tweeting or pinning are viewable. Everyone now is on social media and even posting regularly and following. By introducing a brand, it should be inserted some personality, humor, and spunk towards the brand. Social media has the word “social” because there is a reason behind that. Some platforms are industry-related or world news but it’s not just that, it’s also used to entertain and kill time. The marketing messages should adjust accordingly. Literally have a conversation with the followers, re-tweet their tweets, like and comments to their posts. Be conversant with the followers for be able to gain a good relationship.
- Create a powerful movements across all social channels
- To be able the audience to stay engaged, it need to be engaging. Create a social campaign that can boost all across the social platforms. Anyone can create a campaign in social media but to be able to stand out, add a charitable, inspirational or even emotional component. Any elements that pull the heart strings will works well. Tell a powerful story, engage a tidbit from a story that will leave the reader ask for more and wants to direct to the main website.
- Share a trending content
- Never use social channels as a bragging platform. These channels aren’t a solely self-promotional, it will going to be boring and obnoxious. It needs to balance between marketing that brand and share a stories and news from other valuable resources. Look for a viral videos of adorable animals, hilarious children and inspirational on Youtube. Scan the news for the highest covered media stories and add a unique perspective that keeping the brand relevant.
Leave a Reply