Where to find the most searched keywords
Billions of searches are conducted every day on popular search engines and even in social networking websites by people all over the world. But what do exactly they searched for? A number of major search engines provide a way to have a glimpse into web’s query stream to know what are the most popular search trends, keywords and topics.
- Google trends
- This allows you to tap into Google’s database of searches, to determine which keyword is the most popular search. They let you see the volume of search queries overtime worldwide or by regions and even in sub regions, by languages, categories, and in Google properties such as news, image, or product search. They also offer a list of what is trending now in hot searches.
- Google Auto-complete:
- This is a tool that able to help you around your research by providing keywords as seems through the searchers experience. If a searcher starts to type into the search box on Google.com, there will be an additional keywords are offered for searches that could be the same as to what is being typed. The Google algorithm works to predict the search queries in real time based on indexed web pages, personalized search history. This can be also accomplished by just logging out on Google, or turning off customizations, deleting web history, and Google settings.
- Yahoo Buzz log
- This helps to show top overall keyword searches by Yahoo users with rank, buzz score, and how the search volume have moved in rank.
- Bing trends
- Bing community search blog breaks down billions of search queries from the previous year and offer insight by popular interests.
- Twitter search:
- Allows you to see what people are talking about on Twitter by keyword, hashtag, or username. Even advanced search has many feature, it can also be notable by the use of emoticons to find tweets with the specific attitude.
- Youtube trends
- This insight provides you into popular videos based on keywords and video views. Trending topics are also algorithmically generated topics from the keywords in title, tags and description of the video that are currently rising in popularity.
- Bing Webmaster keyword Research Beta
- This will help to find query volumes for phrases and keyword by country and languages. This research keyword tools shows data from organic searches on Bing. This also provides the number of impressions for a time period with Average Bid and Average CPC for ad placements on the top and sides of search results.
- AOL Search Trends
- It will list down the top 50 search trends both hourly and daily on AOL. Data in AOL contains a web and an image searches, videos, news, shopping, maps, and yellow pages.
Leave a Reply