BOOST YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING CAPABILITIES WITH THESE SECRET TIPS
Digital marketing is an umbrella term for all of your online marketing efforts. Businesses leverage digital channels such as Google search, social media, email, and their websites to connect with their current and prospective customers.
From your website to your online branding assets — digital marketing and online brochures, and beyond — there’s a huge spectrum of tactics and assets that fall under the umbrella of digital marketing. And the best digital marketers have a clear picture of how each asset or tactic supports their overarching goals.
Here’s a quick rundown of some of the most common assets and tactics; assets, your website, blog posts, Ebooks and whitepapers, Infographics, Interactive tools, social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), interactive tools, earned online coverage (PR, social media, and reviews), online brochures and lookbooks and branding assets (logos, fonts, etc.)
In reality, many people spend twice as much time online as they used to a decade ago. And while we say it a lot, the way people shop and buy really has changed, meaning offline marketing isn’t as effective as it used to be.
Digital marketing has always been about connecting with your audience in the right place and at the right time. Today, that means that you need to meet them where they are already spending time: on the internet.
To boost your digital marketing capabilities, learn some these secrets that you might want to take advantage:
- Mobile- your audience is using a mobile device. Across the globe, more searches are taking place on mobile devices, and more traffic is landing on your website. Mobile is the most important trend for now and the future of digital marketing.
- Facebook advertising- more than any paid channel online, Facebook advertising will drive more value for your franchise. Facebook continues to grow, and with the options to filter down to meet your target audience, your ads will be in front of the eyes you want.
- A full content marketing approach- content can be the most important part of your digital strategy when used correctly and appropriately. The internet is flooded with content, so it takes a concerted effort to hold your head above water.
- Email marketing- still the most effective form of communication for all business owners, including franchisee; email helps your brand stay front of mind. Keep in mind that your customers are sorting through a crowded inbox, so be sure that your subject line will capture their attention.
- Personal interaction fuels relationships- your consumers want personal interaction. To help your franchise connect with consumers, more personal exchanges are occurring through numerous industries.
- Local search and the rise of voice search- as you look to grow your branch of the franchise, local search plays a vital role. You want customers in your area to find your branch. Optimizing your website for local customers helps you get found in the carousel, knowledge panel, and answer boxes that appear at the top of search results.
- The power of video- we live in a visual world. Our customers engage and interact with video content more regularly and more often than traditional written content. If you can showcase your franchise through video content, you’ll extend your reach and increase interactions.
Leave a Reply