In every business should have website that have a Search Engine Optimization. This is to get the site a high up as possible on Google and Bing search result pages. SEO means that finding ways to increase site’s appearance in web visitor’s search results. This also means that more traffic to the site.
Here are the basic steps in SEO to get started:
- Always monitor
- No one will know if SEO efforts are working or not unless it is monitor more often, where the search standings. Always keep an eye on the page rank with the help of tools. Check the referrer log regularly to track down where the visitors came from and the search terms they had used to find the site.
- Useful keywords
- Be conscious of placing an appropriate keywords throughout every aspect of the site; the title, the content, URLs, and image names. Think of a keyword that is informative and easy to search by the users. The title tags and page headers are the two important spots to put keywords. And be aware that by putting ridiculous keywords might get a label as a spammer and the search engines spiders will ignore sites that are guilty of the keywords stuffing.
- Link back
- Basic strategy for SEO is the integration of internal links into the site. And, it is an easy way to boost traffic to individual pages. Make a standard to link back to the archives that frequently creating new content. Make an anchor text search-engine-friendly. Be sure that the links are appropriate and always be careful not to cross the line into excessive linking.
- Avoid flash
- Flashes look pretty but it does nothing to the SEO. Flashes cannot link to a single page.
- Relevant Content
- The content need to be fresh by updating it regularly and it is often crucial for increasing traffic. And one way to ensure is by getting a new content on a frequent basis, and integrates a blog. Blog is an excellent way to reach out to the clients, can create more opportunity for internal and external linking, and giving site a more personal voice.
- Linking to others
- This is an easy way to direct more traffic to the site by just developing relationships with other sites. Personally ask the webmasters of well-respected sites that include a link to the site on theirs. Always be certain to have a good web reputation.
- Social media
- Social media distribution is an important SEO strategy. By distributing links can have a fresh content on the site across the appropriate social networking platform, and this is an exponentially multiplies the number of places where visitors will view the link.